- PayPal If you have a PayPal account, you can pay directly by logging into your PayPal account. If you do not have a PayPal account, please pay with PayPal accepted credit cards. PayPal accepts credit cards are: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and Maestro,ect.
(1) With PayPal, you can send payment quickly and securely on-line.
(2) Through PayPal, you can pay with credit card, debit card, or bank account balance.
(3) Once your order is submitted, you will be redirected to PayPal’s site where you could make the payment.
Advantages with using Paypal:
Payment is traceable. You can trace the status of your payment using your PayPal account.Cozymission.com doesn’t receive your credit card number or bank information (it is safely encrypted through PayPal’s server), which limits the risk of unauthorized use.
2. Paying with Credit Card
We accept credit cards. This includes credit card via PayPal , Visa, MasterCard, JCB, Discover, etc.
How to use credit card payment ?
Paying at PayPal without a PayPal account
Payments are made at PayPal, but you do not need to own a PayPal account to pay: you may enter your credit card’s data directly at PayPal and complete your payment. You don’t need to register a PayPal account neither.
Once you get redirected to PayPal, just do as follows:
1. Make sure the “Don’t have a PayPal account?” option is selected
If your PayPal page looks as follows, just click on “Don’t have a PayPal account?”.
2. Enter your credit card’s data
Address, email & phone number may also be requested depending on your country.
When you are done, click on “Review and Continue”.
3. Click on “Pay Now”
4. Click on “No, Thanks”
5. Finally, click on “Pay now” you will complete your payment
we do NOT share any customer information with any third party for any reason unless it is require by a legal authority or a government with an official request. We take your personal information and privacy very seriously and we will never share your information with any marketing firm for any marketing purposes except directly from us. We will never contact you through any form to request you to update your password or personal information unless requested. Such action may be a phishing attempt and we suggest you ignore it or report to your local authority and inform us immediately.